Tuesday everything was cool, business as usual but, on wednesday our new sales manager must have realised that money was not going to fall from the sky, so in true loser fashion he attempts to change everything, he basically said that I dont know how to run my own business the same business that I built with almost no money and zero staff to the profitable machine it is in 22 months, I eventually got angry and he became a baby can you believe from king kong to a little sissy, he threw all his toys out the cot and left, that was cool I didnt mind, let the lazy S.O.B. leave but then he tried to develope business from our biggest client and this pissed me off really I called him and really went off at him cause now he wants to steal business from us, but the client called me and blew him off.
Thursday nothing much happened except for a price increase from our supplier, it cool though, paid some bills an thats that
Today paid some more bills did some planning and looking forward to buying that new golf GTI
Friday, January 8, 2010
First week this year
Labels:
advice,
business,
Fire,
losers,
manage,
management,
manager,
marketing,
pb,
pb-marketing,
pbmarketing,
small,
win,
winners
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment